29 August, 2007

5 Weeks + and a wedding in 3 days!

It's amazing that I haven't had a bad urge to smoke for a few days. Especially since it's my monthly on top of all of this!

I've ridden my bike for 25 minutes every day getting close to 7 miles each time. I've added crunches and a few other stretching and toning routines at the end of my ride. It's still been terribly hot, so haven't tried running again Yet. Think I'll see what it's like Sunday and Monday. Hope I'm not too hung-over!

The house is almost in order. I'm wondering what we've forgotten in all of this. I've been out twice shopping with the bride to be. She's doing very well. We both had a very blonde day on Monday. Took a break from each other on Tuesday, but went back out today. She needed gifts for the bridal party and I needed shoes!

I've missed my walks with my quit buddy. She's been very busy and in meetings this week, so we haven't done much communication.

We all hope Saturday goes well. I know something will go awry, just hope it's fairly insignificant. Or at least funny and memorable.

1 comment:

Konstantin said...

Hope the wedding goes super well! Post some pics from the wedding, if you can!

Congrats on 5 weeks! That's already some serious time!