02 September, 2007

Happy Labour Day Weekend!

The wedding was beautiful. It was completely theirs, beginning to end.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday til the processional were full of overdosing on adrenaline. I'm sure the guests were totally unaware. About 10 minutes before the processional, Heather started crying. It was just the two of us. She fought back tears walking to her Daddy. Then they relaxed and had fun with it. It was a wonderful day. The weather was picture perfect.

I think I can overcome any urge to smoke after this past week. I wanted one, but then I'd smell someone else's and would say to myself, "nah". Had a number of beers and a couple of toasting shots of Patrone. As far as not smoking, it's nice waking up the next day without that nasty head throb part of a hangover. Another reason to not smoke even when drinking!

I'll see if I can figure out how to post some pics.


Hello September!


The link below may take you to what I was able to grab on my cam.

http://www.flickr.com/gp/12561565@N07/81N27c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the wedding was so wonderful! I do hope you can post pics, too!