25 August, 2007

One week until the wedding

It's been so hot for so long, I've been wondering if we'll ever see a nice summer day again, before slamming right into Autumn. We've had 90F + days for the entire month save 1 so far. Many of these days have reached 100F or more. I live in the Ohio Valley. It holds moisture and the air is always heavy. Probably not the best place to live if you have asthma or other breathing problems.

I hate to get my hopes up too soon, as forecasts tend to change daily. For now, the forecast for 1 Sept (wedding day) is 82F and very low chance of precip. We may need sweaters, not! I hope this holds true. The ceremony and reception will be outdoors in my back yard.

I've been concerned about the dress I'm wearing showing each drop of sweat, so maybe I won't sweat now. At least not like I have every day so far this month.

Anyone reading this, please send good Karma this way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good weather thoughts, good weather thoughts ;)