16 August, 2007

I wonder lately am I losing my mind?

I'm having a difficult time concentrating. I feel guilty, because I don't think I doing anything very well. I feel like crying at the oddest moments. I have no idea if it's the Chantix, menopause, or some other hormonal thing. Is it because I've quit smoking? Is it because my oldest daughter is getting married in 2 weeks? God, I want to run away for a few days, all by myself. How do I tell my husband, family, boss this? I don't. I suck it up. I get past it. The sun will come up tomorrow and it will be a good day. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true that it can be hard to tell what's part of quitting smoking, what's part of the Chantix and what's part of life stuff or something entirely different when all of the above is going on at once. It sounds like you have the right idea, though, to just keep going.