24 August, 2007

Funny how your mind works, or doesn't

I was sitting here trying to organise my thoughts and day and started wondering what number day it is. As in number of days tobacco free. It's been a month! Yes for me!

I've been taking Chantix only once a day for almost 2 weeks now. The dreams have subsided nicely, but still there. The gas is better but still annoying. I think once the wedding is over next weekend I'll taper to a half a pill each day. I'd like to be finished with it by end of September if not earlier. I take too many meds already, Advair, Albuterol, vitamins, etc.

Since next week is vacation I plan on getting more focussed and serious about my bike riding and exercise. I've been slacking a bit due to crazy work schedule the last 2 weeks.

I want to go into autumn and the Christmas season without any extra poundage. I want to start and keep some Good Habits for a change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a month! That is really great. Just my 2 cents or for whatever it's worth, if your doctor isn't already aware of your tapering it's not a bad idea to let him/her know. I won't miss the gas ;)