02 November, 2007

Good week

Work was trying through midweek. But I feel good about the rest of it.

Had a good 3 day weekend of riding and took Monday off, mainly due to dinner with colleagues from out of town. Can't say I logged tons of miles, but Tuesday saw 5.5 outdoors, Wednesday saw 7 on the stationary (home too late). Thursday and Friday each saw 5.2 outdoors. Worked from home on Thursday and intended on loggin closer to 10, but work got in the way with calls. I can feel these short days making me feel less energetic. I've got to stay focussed and get on the stationary when it's too cold or too dark to get outside.

I leave for Europe Monday. The weather forecast in Lisbon is mid 70s. So, hope I can get out and run in the mornings. If not, I'm praying there are bikes in the gym. With temps in low 40s next week in Warsaw, I won't be too optimistic for the 11 - 14.

Met my daughter's intended last night. Went to their place and had pizza, talked, and I asked lots of questions. We all behaved very well. I feel better. He seems like a normal, hardworking guy. We'll take it a day at a time and see how life unfolds. I just want her to be happy.

Now to hopefully log at least 10 tomorrow and Sunday. Weather should be good for it. Maybe I can do more on one day. I'll let you know in a couple of days.

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sherri, enjoy your trip! Sounds like fun!

Sherri said...

Thanks Maggie. It should be enlightening. Hoping to learn lots.

Anonymous said...

looks like kings church rd. I quit 119 days ago some good days some depressed....

Sherri said...

Anon, it is. Hang in there, you are doing great!