29 November, 2007

Just a little disappointment

is easy enough to handle. My cycling shoes didn't make it in yesterday, so picking up the new bike is on hold until they arrive. I have to say it must be for the best for some reason I may never know.

The sun is shining brightly this morning and the skies are clear. It will be a great day, even if it is getting colder.

I've still been putting in my daily miles on my stationary while I wait for my new road bike. I've increased my time to 30 minutes and think I'll bump that up again when I get to the new bike and put it on the trainer.

Hubby asked me about my diet last night. What I'd had to eat for lunch, etc. Seems he is concerned that I'm not eating right. I told him that I don't like to eat beef more than a couple of times a week (been limiting that for over a year now) and I'm eating breakfast most mornings (kicks off your metabolism) and a good lunch. I dont' want to eat a big meal at supper time each night. Important thing is either having healthy snacks or no snacks.

Hope I don't have to wait too terribly long. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good and disciplined. I need to start eating breakfast and stop eating some of the other times ;)

Sherri said...

Oh Maggie, I'm not that good. There are definitely some things I'm doing wrong in my life. Otherwise my oldest would be talking to me and my bike would be here!

I never believed the breakfast thing, but it does work. It gets the metabolism started each day. Biggest problem I've had is that I am starving by lunchtime.