01 June, 2008

4 good days of riding last week

Monday was the Mayor's Hike and Bike. Tuesday saw threats of thunderstorms, so I didn't go, and they cut the ride very short. Wednesday was the Twig and Leaf ride, Fun stuff, tried to stay with the front group, but they were way too fast and I worried I wouldn't make it up Glenview, which wound up being Indian Hills. Thursday was a ride out of EP Tom Sawyer and it was tough. Lots of hills and Aiken Road (it is an achin' road). I had fun on Friday's weekend tune-up ride. Fell on my left knee (for the third time) after it was healed and scab was gone. Now I have ugly legs for my sister's wedding this weekend. :-(

Threw a party for my sis on Saturday, so didn't ride that day or Sunday. Sunday was rehydration day. :-)

Tonight is bike handling class and we each have to change a flat tire.

We've now moved into summer weather, with temps in mid 80s to 90s and humidity levels are rising like mad.

No comments: