11 October, 2007

Still tobacco free - but annoyed with myself

It was eleven weeks of tobacco freeness when I went to bed Monday night. I want to stop counting, but can't yet. I've tried very hard to refocus all of the bad habit energy and start living a healthy lifestyle.

I've done something to my left leg and haven't been able to sweat and workout like I have been. It's driving me nuts! I am so afraid I will get complacent! Is this my addictive personality? I don't care. I want to be fit. I want to be healthy. I want to get outside and ride.

Patience is not my strong point.

I walked the block today. More swelling. Damn it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Sherri! I've been annoyed that I was just starting to be able to jog but had to stop because of my ankle. We'll still make it.