15 December, 2008

So, what's with the obsessive compulsiveness?

Go from one thing to another or three! I wouldn't mind if all those things were good for you, but just like tobacco some things are detrimental. But you still get drawn to them, like a moth to a flame, a fly to manure. Too much of anything isn't good.

I worked about an hour on Saturday,6 hours yesterday and a good 9 today. I haven't ridden since Saturday and took Wednesday and Friday off last week. One of my riding buddies emailed me yesterday asking, "where were you today?" That was cool that someone missed seeing me there.

I had every intention of riding the trainer when I got home today, but still had an hour of work. By the time I wrapped that up, hubbies friends dropped in to play some music. So, I haven't gotten on the trainer tonight. I've been coming up with all kinds of excuses. Such a slacker.

And guess what else! I had a MIlky Way for dinner, along with a couple of peanut butter and crackers. Is that bad? Probably the worst kind of bad. But it is what it is now. In racing they say that you have to go slow to go fast. I wonder, can you translate this the same way, you gotta be bad to be good? ;-)

Time for a cold beer now, a night full of empty calories!

No comments: