26 February, 2008

End of Feb already?

Can we stop this train, just for a few moments? It's going so fast now there are times that my head is spinning. I can hardly believe it's almost March. It's Leap Year - US Presidential elections and the Olympics in Beijing.



I miss my BFF. She's got lots of stuff happening, both work and family. I miss my Sis, she's in love and getting married. Another BFF is seeing someone too! Everyone should be fortunate enough to find someone that cares for them.


I need to make some plans and fast! I am ready to get out and ride. I want to have a little bit of time to build some self confidence before getting too bold too fast. But I really want to start riding regularly with a group.


Oh dear, just 4 days til the 5K. Hope that angel is till hanging around somewhere.

No comments: