22 February, 2008

All in all a lacklustre week

Too much crud all weekend. Finally felt better on Monday, which was a holiday. We went to see Chick Corea and Bela Fleck in concert at the Brown Theatre in da Ville. Great show!

Spent all day Tuesday in a meeting and then dinner that night. Wednesday was another full day of work and spent some time with my Sis. First, talking about a possible work project and then finally about the wedding! We've made plans to shop for dresses Saturday (tomorrow).

Thursday and Friday this stupid cold/virus relapsed. I missed too much sleep on Monday and Tuesday nights. I only put 30 easy minutes on the trainer on Wednesday after an easy 60 on Monday. Today I put another easy 60 behind me. I worked up a nice sweat, but never got my HR up or breathing too heavy. Didn't want to have a coughing attack!

Seems I've passed this bugger on to my hubby. He's stopped up, earache, and sore throat. I just want to get to where 1) I don't produce phlegm by the container full
2) I can breathe deeply with out coughing up a lung
3) I can try to get some running behind me before next Saturday's 5K.

I don't think that's too much to ask. I've had this crud for over a week and it's time to be done!

LOL, well a girl can dream, right?

I think I read something about daylight savings is almost here. :-)

No comments: