26 February, 2009

Not posting often

Just trying to work (keep my job) and ride every chance I get. Seems that's about all I do these days. Email at 5:30 am and calls at 9:30 pm. I am not complaining! Too many good people I know have been laid off, RIF'd, let go, whatever you want to call it.

Yesterday was sinfully beautiful for February, low 60s and sunny!. I took a long lunch and rode to Iroquois, climbed the hill and back for 19 miles. What a fantastic way to get invigorated for the afternoon! Work, well I need to find a way to be more productive and get some enjoyment back. Today I drove to Oli's and we rode through the parks to River Road and did hill repeats on Indian Hills. Good stuff! She even complimented me on my sprinting ability. But I still suk big time on hills! So much work to do there.

We went to Shenanigan's for food and beer. Met up with a couple of ladies that are triathletes. I'm so much older than these guys, but it is refreshing to be around people of all ages and from different walks of life. Keeps everything so much more interesting.

Gonna get cooler and maybe snow flurries on Sat morning. It is still February! Time changes in a week. More daylight after work hours to get my workouts on the road!

Such a dunce in personal matters. Anything I try to say in explanation sounds pathetic. Leave it be

No comments: