06 February, 2009

Rogue Racing Project 502

Fellow cyclist, Oli had this idea of forming a new team for cyclists. She started talking to people, several of us got together in early January. One of the guys had this nice presentation and idea all ready to go. Several weeks have passed and the logo is ready. Several of the women met for dinner and beers last night. I only knew two, but met 5 more. All totally cool ladies. All significantly younger in age.

Tomorrow I will ride with several members, both men and women. I'm nervous as I'm still working on speed, skills, etc. Most of these guys having been riding for years and have raced for years. We getting together for breakfast and then riding. My ribs are still sore at times. So I'm hoping the adrenaline kicks in and I can stay with the rest of the group.

Tomorrow night one of my cycling buds is playing out with his band. Hope to meet up with several friends and rock.

The temps got to 58F today and 60s tomorrow. I took my car to the carwash and sprayed it down. It needs a good wash, but with the bike on the car will have to settle for the rinse.

No comments: