10 April, 2008

What to say, no complaints here!

We've been so fortunate! Warm day, overcast and threatened rain, never did. Winds were gusting at least 25 mph. Since I didn't have my bike with me at work I couldn't ride in town.

I've decided that I need to find a little used route around my hours for weekend evenings. Can't do Routte Rd or Kingschurch. People are tired and not as alert. If you happend to have the sun low in the sky, that can be even worse.
So I wussed and took the trainer out to the patio and rode a fairly easy 60 minute spin. Found some tightness behind my knees as well an this right hip-flexor. I should've worked it harder, but guess we'll get to do a workout on the trainer tomorrow. What a way to spend Friday night!

It's getting colder and thunderstorms starting tomorrow. It's a shame since it's Thunder weekend.

Skirts did hill repeats last night. Oli said til they almost threw up. Sounds like fun! :-) I'm gonna try and be there next week.

Had a nice chat with my oldest daughter on the way home tonight. We talked about politics, hunger, culture, some deep stuff. I'm not sure we have ever had such a stimulating conversation. Another evolution in this adventure.

No comments: