25 April, 2008

I'm hoping to match last week!

I've ridden right at 60 miles in 3 days. Thursday brought 2 webcasts, one at 9am and one at 9pm. (Both successful, I think.) So it was an off night. Today is a beautiful day - 84F and few clouds. I want to ride my bike so badly I can taste it! Soon, I think. I want to log 100 miles for this week. That's only 2 more days of 20 and I have 3 days to do that in.

Tuesday night, I was invited to have a beer with several of the regular riders. I couldn't turn down their invite, though it was already past 8 and I needed to take dinner home to hubby. They were just going to BBC, a parking lot over, so I said yes. Ordered a beer and 2 burgers to go. It was so pleasant talking and meeting a few more people. I didn't get home with dinner until almost 9:30, which wasn't good for the hubby's appetite.

One of my colleagues told me that I am her hero the other day. Now that's a little embarrassing. I asked why. She said because I quit smoking and have been working at being fit. Losing weight, not gaining any. Now, she's not a smoker. But I think we're going to have lunch soon. You know, what I've done is make some lifestyle changes. I feel so much healthier and stronger.

I added a new link to a blog I hope you find entertaining. I love to read it.

No comments: