31 December, 2010

So long 2010, Hello 2011

I've never liked endings. I hate to finish a book. I'll drag out the last two chapters for days sometimes. This year feels different for some reason. Well a big reason, but I won't spill those beans here for now.

I've had interesting time off. I've ridden, spent time with girls, Mom, and siblings. So very nice to have this time with family. For the last 30 some years this has been a very full week. Christmas, my ex-husband's birthday, our anniversary and New Year's all within 8 days. This was the first year I didn't say happy birthday to him since 1974. It's best, but feels very odd. 

I feel out of place. I have for months. Need to get comfy in my skin again. Working on it. Working on me. Just taking deep breaths, trying to find center and ground myself.

Time to set goals, working on that but have lots to do still.

Happy New Year to you all. May you find peace but most importantly, happiness.

 
Publish Post

1 comment:

Allison said...

Happy New Year to you!