08 July, 2015

Labels

I'm too "nosey", "invasive", "confrontational". So many adjectives so little whitespace. haha 
I take things to heart, personal more than I should. It's how I'm built. No apologies, not anymore. I also care deeply about those I have in my large circle. No, I won't be brazen and say they are all close friends, some are acquaintances, etc. But I am grateful for each one and the relationship we have.
Some have chosen to sever in this way or that our ability to communicate regularly. But I continue to send loving and healing vibes to all.
This life is full of tribulations and trials. It may take me 10 or 100 or 1,000 more lifetimes to make peace with it.

Less pokey & prickly and more soft like water. Takes a while for me to figure out things. Then it takes lots of trial and error to start to get it close.


For those of you that read this I am grateful.
So many are going through major life changes right now. I wish I had a magic wand. But mostly I hope we can all find common ground, understanding, love, serenity, peace, and more 

Much love and peace for everyone

No comments: